Sunday April 20 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: my max.....almost crashed on the bridge

Re: my max.....almost crashed on the bridge 3 years 3 months ago #11

Cool video Helen and yes a very close call did your friend stop to check their shorts after that one or what?
  • tjohnsen
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 369
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: my max.....almost crashed on the bridge 3 years 3 months ago #12

yeah the poor guy at the end was shitting himself, we stop about 5 min after the bridge and you could see in his eye's he needed to change his shorts....please feel free to check out my other video's new zealand road and my max what a buss and when I stop he lookes the part "yeah I'm the man" love my max...hehe
  • Hanshi
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 429
My name is Helen, I got my 1st bike in 1973 it was a 650 Yamaha in 1974 I had 2 650 Yamaha's I then got a 850 Yamaha and was the 1st in New Zealand to get the 1100 Yamaha.I have a 2005 xjr1300
I would like someone to buy me a 2009 VMax as I just love the look of this bike and I would love to ride...

Re: my max.....almost crashed on the bridge 3 years 3 months ago #13

Glad things turned out okay. I loved the blow by near the end. Way to represent the MAX!!!!
  • medic981
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 354

Re: my max.....almost crashed on the bridge 3 years 3 months ago #14

Nice video Helen,

Jealous that you can ride on the VMax, while mine is still in the storage.
Started the engine yesterday, just to hear the sound.

Have to wait some more time.
  • Tejo
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 125

Re: my max.....almost crashed on the bridge 3 years 3 months ago #15

Hanshi wrote:
Hey guys and girls....on saturday went riding with my sports bike friends. well it was fast and lots of corners then we went over one..one way bridge turn sharp left, 4 bike infront of me coming up to another one way bridge and a big 4 wheel jeep was coming the other way, he had right of way....1st bike couldn't stop just missing the jeep next 2 stoped I stoped and then a red bike full on braking smoke flying everywhere then a other one can't stop and almost hits the jeep and bike and bridge.. :blahblahbla oh it was great...

so if you go to youtube and type in Helen9220 my video will come up and go to the one "fast ride going south"
the ride was 4 hours long but the video is 5 min...enjoy

Helen
Hi nice see the ride and I must get a actioncam looks great sometimes we are just lucky hehe.
Can I ask how does the windscreen work?
Still winter here......... so have to wait another month or so:(
  • Taarzaahn
  • Fresh Max
  • Thank you received: 5
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Taarzaahn. Reason: adding

Re: my max.....almost crashed on the bridge 3 years 3 months ago #16

Helen gr8 to see you ride max as he should be riden, so lucky at the second bridge, awesome to see your max solid hard under brakes and the person on your left come through all locked up smoke pouring off the tyres, just shows you have to be on the ball all the time.

Top stuff.
Rick
  • Scale
  • Expert Max
  • When in doubt WOT it out
  • Thank you received: 71

Re: my max.....almost crashed on the bridge 3 years 3 months ago #17

Close call Helen. :puhh: Glad you're fine. That made me pucker just watching.....
  • docrok
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 1142
To the Max....

Re: my max.....almost crashed on the bridge 3 years 3 months ago #18

Taarzaahn wrote:
Hanshi wrote:
Hey guys and girls....on saturday went riding with my sports bike friends. well it was fast and lots of corners then we went over one..one way bridge turn sharp left, 4 bike infront of me coming up to another one way bridge and a big 4 wheel jeep was coming the other way, he had right of way....1st bike couldn't stop just missing the jeep next 2 stoped I stoped and then a red bike full on braking smoke flying everywhere then a other one can't stop and almost hits the jeep and bike and bridge.. :blahblahbla oh it was great...

so if you go to youtube and type in Helen9220 my video will come up and go to the one "fast ride going south"
the ride was 4 hours long but the video is 5 min...enjoy

Helen
Hi nice see the ride and I must get a actioncam looks great sometimes we are just lucky hehe.
Can I ask how does the windscreen work?
Still winter here......... so have to wait another month or so:(
Glad you loved the video, the camera is my cell phone Sony Ericsson 12.1 megapixels and all I have done is make a steel holder that set in the middle of my leather jacket. as for the windscreen I need it as once I get over 200 ks I have a problem with the wind, I did try for 2 weeks and it was great riding naken if you know what I mean, but but easy on the head with it on...Helen
  • Hanshi
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 429
My name is Helen, I got my 1st bike in 1973 it was a 650 Yamaha in 1974 I had 2 650 Yamaha's I then got a 850 Yamaha and was the 1st in New Zealand to get the 1100 Yamaha.I have a 2005 xjr1300
I would like someone to buy me a 2009 VMax as I just love the look of this bike and I would love to ride...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook