Thursday April 24 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brock Exhuast Pics...I need to decide

Re: Brock Exhuast Pics...I need to decide 2 years 2 months ago #11

Here are pics of my install - Alien head.

www.starvmax.com/photos/1435-vmaxoz/album?albumid=870
  • VmaxOZ
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 1493
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arabian2

Re: Brock Exhuast Pics...I need to decide 2 years 2 months ago #12

hirevn wrote:
Dang it TB21, UPS hasn't even dropped off my system yet with the carbon can and now you post that black alien head 2. Wish i saw this a few days ago, maybe i will have to start collecting cans like the Capt.

If you havent started it yet just call Brock's and ask for Steve or Ej , Im sure they'll let you swap for and price difference.
  • TB21
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 288

Re: Brock Exhuast Pics...I need to decide 2 years 2 months ago #13

100_0407_2012-02-23.jpg
  • greenslime
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 322

Re: Brock Exhuast Pics...I need to decide 2 years 2 months ago #14

TB21 wrote:
hirevn wrote:
Dang it TB21, UPS hasn't even dropped off my system yet with the carbon can and now you post that black alien head 2. Wish i saw this a few days ago, maybe i will have to start collecting cans like the Capt.

If you havent started it yet just call Brock's and ask for Steve or Ej , Im sure they'll let you swap for and price difference.

I may just do that, the system is to deliver today but I am at the airport headed back to work for two weeks. Ill give them a call and see what they say and what the cost diffrence is.
I need to talk to jeff also about the wheels, i am ready now just hard to let go of all that :money:
  • hirevn
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 285

Re: Brock Exhuast Pics...I need to decide 2 years 2 months ago #15

I want the low of the Gen4' but the nasty :bigsmile: of the alienhead. I prefer the looks of the ailenhead and may do what capt has and angle down. That along with the decibal killer may work the best. I don't want any police or neighbor trouble. How much more is the decibal killer? I need to hear now the difference between the two. I plan on doing a group purchase thru the guru along with a flash, a fresh battery and the AIS plugs.
  • arabian2
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 137

Re: Brock Exhuast Pics...I need to decide 2 years 2 months ago #16

arabian2 wrote:
I want the low of the Gen4' but the nasty :bigsmile: of the alienhead. I prefer the looks of the ailenhead and may do what capt has and angle down. That along with the decibal killer may work the best. I don't want any police or neighbor trouble. How much more is the decibal killer? I need to hear now the difference between the two. I plan on doing a group purchase thru the guru along with a flash, a fresh battery and the AIS plugs.

I don't know the cost's on the stuff , your best to look on Brock's website or call Ej or Steve.
  • TB21
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 288

Re: Brock Exhuast Pics...I need to decide 2 years 2 months ago #17

Don't let the looks be your only guide.... Here's a sound clip from the short meg can, with and without a NRP, Noise Reduction Plug:

Here's the sound of a Gen 4 can:

Shaun
  • okbrown
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 957
WHERE'S TED?? Ride Commandment: Thou shalt not pass the ride leader (unless you know where you're going). Friends don't let friends leave the ride, without a map or GPS. ;-)

2009 VMax
VMOA #5544
The following user(s) said Thank You: TB21, greenslime, docrok
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook