Monday April 21 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Disclaimer: Any modification made to your motorcycle can potentially void your factory warranty and conflict with local and federal laws. Any such changes should be performed by an experienced and licensed mechanic.
The descriptions provided in here are for entertainment purposes only. www.starVmax.com does not endorse nor recommend do-it-yourself modifications.
Use your own judgement and check with local authorities (e.g. DMV) to determine if you are allowed and capable to perform such tasks. www.starVmax.com cannot be held responsible for any incidents or injuries as a result of any modifications described here.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend

10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #1

Brock's has 10% off all exhaust systems this weekend only. Sale is good through August 8th until 7:00 EST.

Use Coupon Code P8511

August_2011_Weekend_Exhaust_Sale_CC.jpg

Shaun
  • okbrown
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 957
WHERE'S TED?? Ride Commandment: Thou shalt not pass the ride leader (unless you know where you're going). Friends don't let friends leave the ride, without a map or GPS. ;-)

2009 VMax
VMOA #5544
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TB21, Remaxed, No_Max

Re: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #2

mmmmmmmmm GuruedBrocks........its like Christmas in August

:beer: gonna dyno tomorrow and then pop these puppies on this week....and dyno some mo...

daddy's a happy camper...... santa was kind and the DAWG has got a new bone to chew

:laughing:

mmmmmGuruedBrocks.jpg
  • PeaDawg
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 927
When in doubt....THROTTLE OUT!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qtip, TB21, skullmax, okbrown, VMaxGuru

Re: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #3

PeaDawg wrote:
mmmmmmmmm GuruedBrocks........its like Christmas in August

:beer: gonna dyno tomorrow and then pop these puppies on this week....and dyno some mo...

daddy's a happy camper...... santa was kind and the DAWG has got a new bone to chew

:laughing:

mmmmmGuruedBrocks.jpg
Nice! Maybe now u can keep up with me dawg :thumbsup:
  • Qtip
  • Platinum Max
  • What ever!
  • Thank you received: 1767
I'm right here..REALLY!!

Re: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #4

:lol2:

Ted, I'm trying.....

:focus: Red... :focus: REd... :focus: RED..

Heading out for tires and a baseline dyno, in a few minutes....
....I hope to come back and play around with these, in the garage.... :lolipop:

:hmmm: looking forward to seeing these Brocks #'s up against the ThunderMax 4-2-1 vs 4-2-1 ....... should be fun :whistle:

----PeaDawg
  • PeaDawg
  • Gold Max
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qtip

Re: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #5

You can run your new brocks against George and I when up in Sturgis this week. I have two one off 4-1 / kirker systems with nash flash on our bikes. I'm thinking of going to a brocks system if there is enough improvement over what I have so anxious to see your system performs side by side. I will be availiable to ride almost anytime you are up here. Sounds like Dave (Maxhphp) won't be comming in until later Sat afternoon. Did you get my PM?

Main street Sturgis was in full swing Fri (last) night when Gbrown and I rode through. Saw no other vmax's. Turned a lot of heads George is running his Kirker can with the baffel out.

Vender here in Spearfish has a harley that he is willing to run against all commers for $$ or pinks! It looks like a sleeper!
  • maxout
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 295
Maxout1200

09 Yamaha Vmax
03 Honda GL 1800
83 Honda XL 600R
82 Yamaha Maxim 550
71 Honda CT-70(mimi trail)

Re: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #6

maxout wrote:
You can run your new brocks against George and I when up in Sturgis this week. I have two one off 4-1 / kirker systems with nash flash on our bikes. I'm thinking of going to a brocks system if there is enough improvement over what I have so anxious to see your system performs side by side. I will be availiable to ride almost anytime you are up here. Sounds like Dave (Maxhphp) won't be comming in until later Sat afternoon. Did you get my PM?

Main street Sturgis was in full swing Fri (last) night when Gbrown and I rode through. Saw no other vmax's. Turned a lot of heads George is running his Kirker can with the baffel out.

Vender here in Spearfish has a harley that he is willing to run against all commers for $$ or pinks! It looks like a sleeper!

Just to clarify, because I ran a "Kerker" on 4 of the 6 Gen 1s I've owned, "Kerker" does not sell a system for the Gen 2, the only thing you have that is "Kerker" is the can, correct? I ask because I would be interested and may buy a Kerker system if there were one out there. As I recall, for the Gen 1 they were also 4-2-1 not 4-1, Hindle made a 4-1 for Gen 1, not sure if they still do.
  • Max_Warrior
  • Senior Max
  • Thank you received: 117
WHERE'S TED?

Re: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #7

No Vern, he hand made his setup & just added a KerKer can to his system.. & did a header wrap like mine..

Dawg ur going to have ur work cut out 4 ya.. Time to see how fast the RED is :puhh:
  • Qtip
  • Platinum Max
  • What ever!
  • Thank you received: 1767
I'm right here..REALLY!!

Re: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #8

Installed my Short MEG today, was a piece of cake....was actually the most fun I've had in weeks.

.....as soon as I pulled it out of the box the other day, I could immediately tell why she's gonna be a keeper. :winkwink: and after fitting her on,I'm impressed how well she fits like a glove. Nice job Mr. Brock!

:cry2: on a side note.....the Longmount, CO shop scratched my rear rim yesterday.....installing a new Cobra....sad because I tried to give them advice when I arrived and was told that thier technicians don't like face time with customers so early in the morning....hard to find a real professional in a one horse town(s). Half way through the job...thier senior guy came out from the shop area asking what the secret was...by then it was too late.

running off to pick up my son's Superglide for his 1K service.....expect to wash the DAWG off later...install the FLASHed ECU and zero out the MAP....or find a file.....

I'll update on my impression of the Short MEG after I get some riding time in with her.

----PeaDawg
  • PeaDawg
  • Gold Max
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by PeaDawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VMaxChuck, TB21

Re: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #9

Rode the BROCK-DAWG to work today......

A noticeable improvement over the THUNDERMAX.....IMO.....not as loud, but it sounds like performance, deeper and cleaner.........for some reason I spent more time above 150 than usual.....

Looks like its time to sell the Unidentified Exhaust Object....slip-ons anyone? cause I'm finally running my dream pipes..... :lolipop: and she's a keeper.
  • PeaDawg
  • Gold Max
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by PeaDawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VMaxChuck, TB21, VMaxGuru

Re: 10% off all Brock's exhaust systems this weekend 2 years 8 months ago #10

PeaDawg wrote:
Rode the BROCK-DAWG to work today......

A noticeable improvement over the THUNDERMAX.....IMO.....not as loud, but it sounds like performance, deeper and cleaner.........for some reason I spent more time above 150 than usual.....

Looks like its time to sell the Unidentified Exhaust Object....slip-ons anyone? cause I'm finally running my dream pipes..... :lolipop: and she's a keeper.

Attachment BROCKS_Pipe_2011-08-08_17-21-17_298.jpg not found

Ted might want it? ...then he'd have a complete system. :)
  • Max_Warrior
  • Senior Max
  • Thank you received: 117
WHERE'S TED?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook