Thursday April 24 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just surprised a 2010 Stretched Busa

Just surprised a 2010 Stretched Busa 2 years 1 month ago #1

Coming home on the cross town and a Stretched Busa with a pipe, comes by me slowly passing me in the right lane, he clutches it and revs his motor four times... I think ... OK... its on.... he pulls ahead in traffic and gets into the left lane ahead of me then gets slowed by more traffic, I pull into the right lane (open at this time) and slowly ride past and nicely wave my left hand to him, then pulling into the the left lane ahead. We both then exit onto the top section of the cross town (three lane one direction) I am ahead an get up to about 70 or 75 then steady state. I am in the middle lane (left side of my lane) no cars ahead of us (for a while anyway) he pulls up next to me in my lane drops two gears and gets on it hard. I do not pursue at this point as I am in 5th. He stays on it for just to 100 or so. there is a car in the middle lane at this point with nothing ahead of that car for 1/4 mile or better. I pull up on the left he is in the right lane. Running about 65 or so, I down shift into 2nd gear, he downshifts into some gear... We both get on it at the same time (roughly) I pulled him pretty hard until 5 or 6 bike lenghtswhen I get out of it at about 115 or so. he does about the same... we both pass a couple more cars, we are running about 85 or so at this point, I down shift again into third and nail it again, it just sits there and slowly drifts into the rear view mirror of my max... Now not a full on race, but I think he found out that he might not want to mess with the ol gurl again... Or at least humbled him a bit.... :jumping:

Nother notch for the ol gurl... :nerd3:
  • jbretthorton
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 1186
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by jbretthorton.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vmaxbabe, VMaxChuck, Kodiak, Qtip, Jack_Mitchell, TB21, itgoes, skullmax, greenslime, hammer and this user have 5 others thankyou

Re: Just surprised a 2010 Stretched Busa 2 years 1 month ago #2

So Brett, I would venture a guess that he's NOT on his forum bragging about his 5-6 length loss to a red BAGGER today :woohoo: ----ya think??? :chips:
  • docrok
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 1145
To the Max....
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbretthorton

Re: Just surprised a 2010 Stretched Busa 2 years 1 month ago #3

I fought my fight that HE started, that's why I did not run above 135 or so... He would have gotten me if he stayed in it, but I'm sure I hurt his feelings a lot with that jump on him!

And the bagger had to hurt a bit as well...;)
  • jbretthorton
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 1186
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qtip, docrok

Re: Just surprised a 2010 Stretched Busa 2 years 1 month ago #4

Nice.... :yeah: You made him feel the same as you would if a Harley dresser pulled your Vmax 5 bikes.
  • TB21
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 288

Re: Just surprised a 2010 Stretched Busa 2 years 1 month ago #5

I got to play with a sportie this morning.. But he couldn't keep up in heavy traffic I kept leaving him leaving big gaps in between us every time I hammered on it... he would catch back up a ventually then I would get on it again, but his lil' 600 couldn't handle it.. Well, @least I hope it was one.. Or he needs to hammer on it harder.. :lol2:

Keep lettin'em know about the BEAST ;)
  • Qtip
  • Platinum Max
  • What ever!
  • Thank you received: 1767
I'm right here..REALLY!!

Re: Just surprised a 2010 Stretched Busa 2 years 1 month ago #6

Lucky Dog , All i can seem to play with are Dr's in expensive European cars.

Brett called me on his Chatterbox right after the "incident" as excited as a school boy with a new stingray bike

Glad you posted Brett you need to get some of those little "rising sun" stickers for your side cover for your kills.

Way to represent !!
  • capt bob
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 1739
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook