Saturday April 19 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Want to win this UNIQUE item? <a href=http://www.starvmax.com/News/starVmax-News/Time-to-Ride-This-is-VMAX.html>Time to Ride - This is VMAX!</a><br>
Tell us YOUR story and make the world read and comment on it! Check out the rules for this once in a live time contest and take home the ultimate complement to your new 2009 VMAX. Good luck to all of you!

TOPIC: All hale FX!!! (aka fxstein)

Re:All hale FX!!! (aka fxstein) 5 years 6 months ago #131

Hey sounds sweet!
  • Daggar
  • Fresh Max
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:All hale FX!!! (aka fxstein) 5 years 6 months ago #132

I'm sure it sounded better in person than that Video conveyed.
My only disappointment at the Star BBQ in NC U.S.A. where many of us got to see the Gen2 Max ,is that they did not Start it up??
We even asked the Star rep in charge,but he had a ready list of reasons/excuses why he couldn't. I was happy enough to sit on and explore the bike. Still puzzeled why they never cranked it up . Oh well, I plan on one more view of the new Max in person at Biktoberfest Daytona Beach Fl. U.S.A. Oct 16th-19th. Hopefully they will have test rides going on ..If not, I will have to wait to tear it up on my bike in December.That will be just fine too:)

Excellent job on this thread.Good Luck on getting that watch
09vmax_8_16_08_011.jpg
  • hangarnc
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 97
Quality is remembered long after price has been forgotten

Re:All hale FX!!! (aka fxstein) 5 years 6 months ago #133

Thanks Hangar! I was pleased with overall sound of the bike. It had a really deep tone at idle. Suprisingly though, when reved, if I would have closed my eyes, I could have mistaken it for the old MAX.

I wished I would have been able to ride the bike then. It was hard not to put it in gear and go. When I started it and then put up the kick stand, I think the Yamy rep got a little nervous. He told me that even he was not aloud to ride the bike yet. He was told it was his job if he did. I'm going to be waiting until the spring I am sure to ride it. My delivery is October according to the dealer or November according to Yamaha. Either way, I was just looking at the weather forcast for next week and for Thursday they are already saying chance of snow! I'm screwed.

Cheers!
  • Mad Max
  • Senior Max
  • Thank you received: 2
If it's not in your blood - your a poser!

Re:All hale FX!!! (aka fxstein) 5 years 6 months ago #134

Bahh, stud the tires and light the fires!!!!!! V-Max on ice :punk: :steam:!!!

Good luck Bro!!

Re:All hale FX!!! (aka fxstein) 5 years 6 months ago #135

So how did you get started on a motorcycle? For me it was my dad. He always had one. When I was really small he would sit me on the tank and I'd hold onto the cross bar on the dirt bike. You know I can still remember riding it and the smell of that old 2-stroke.

This picture is of the first street bike I ever drove. I remember exactaly where it was that my dad took me. He was on the back seat of coarse.

bike1_001a.jpg
  • Mad Max
  • Senior Max
  • Thank you received: 2
If it's not in your blood - your a poser!
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook