Sunday April 20 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Want to win this UNIQUE item? <a href=http://www.starvmax.com/News/starVmax-News/Time-to-Ride-This-is-VMAX.html>Time to Ride - This is VMAX!</a><br>
Tell us YOUR story and make the world read and comment on it! Check out the rules for this once in a live time contest and take home the ultimate complement to your new 2009 VMAX. Good luck to all of you!

TOPIC: Dreaming about my new VMax :-)

Dreaming about my new VMax :-) 5 years 7 months ago #1

It has arrived!
My new VMax.

The phone call this morning from my motor dealer came highly unexpected.
Hello Tejo, good morning. Are you sitting on a chair and are you ready for a big surprise?
Your new VMax arrived early this morning and we are assembling it now. You are very welcome to come to the store now. I even have the registration plate which you need for your insurance.
What, what, what do you say?
The words came stumbling out of my mouth.
My new VMax has arrived? How was that possible? I got the first one that came in?
Yes, sure, your new VMax, we have it here, came the answer again and I could hear the dealer laughing about all my questions.
I instantly dropped my work at the office, grabbed some bike clothing together, helmet, gloves, wallet.
Kissed my wife quickly, saying that I had to rush because the motorcycle had arrived and almost fell over the dog, which was jumping all around me.
When I stood outside the office I suddenly realised that I needed something like transportation to the dealer at IJsselstein.
Oi,
I looked back into the office where I saw my wife standing with a big smile and showing me the car keys.
After she had switched our office telephone to her mobile phone, we both took off for IJsselstein after making one phone call to our insurance company to registrate the new bike.
We were both very excited!
I drove, and hopefully the law enforcers and cameras along the road have mercy on me today, because the needle of my speedometer pointed frequently 95 miles and more, where 60, and less, was allowed.
Tejo, slow down, slow down, my wife said, but somehow I did not or could not hear what she said.
In approximately 30 minutes we entered IJsselstein and I only had to follow a small two lane road for a couple of miles to get to the dealer.
Some minutes later, I parked the car diagonally over two parking places, took the car keys out and slammed the door.
Hans the sales manager, was already waiting for us and stood in the door opening.
Hi, Tejo. You are quickly here. Follow me to the bike, or do you want to have a cup of coffee first?
A cup of coffee? Are you kidding me? Where is my new wonder on wheels?, I asked him.
We went straight to the reparation department and I spotted the VMax in an instant. The work was nearly done!
Two mechanics were busy cleaning this incredible machine with soft cloths.
We only have to put the oil and petrol in it and then we can start it up, Hans said with a big smile.
Then we still have to do the paperwork and off you go!
I almost did not hear these words as I was walking around the VMax.
I was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
I touched the metal, the saddle, took place on the saddle and waited impatiently till the mechanics had filled it up with oil and petrol. In their hurry, I saw they spilled some oil on the engine, but what the heck.
I thought, clean it up and move away, because I want to ride!
After reading so many exiting stories of the lucky b..t..rds, who already had a chance to ride on the new VMax in the US of A, I could not wait to turn the key, which was already in the lock, and I ignited this sleeping wonder.
After a couple of seconds I heard the engine coming to life.
A nice and deep sound came out of the exhaust pipes, filling the reparation department .
Then I saw more and more people coming in, looking where that noise came from.
I did not give them time to look at the VMax and drove it gently out of the reparation department, into the street.
The bike reacted directly on moving the throttle.
Wow, take it easy, take it easy!
Just take it slowly in the beginning Tejo, I could hear Hans say, but I was only concentrating on the road and on the VMax.
The bike felt good and rolled smoothly over the asphalted road.
Amazing, it was amazing!
After twenty minutes normal driving, just avoiding wrecking the engine on his maiden trip, I figured that the engine had the good temperature and I opened the throttle instantly at 3500 rpm.
Yeah, I got a kick in the back, and I felt my head with the heavy helmet got slammed backwards. I was looking into the blue sky.
Watch out now, watch out now!
I hardly could hold grip on the steer, Jezus what a power. It kept coming and coming, until I saw the needle going into the read zone.
Never saw the shift light flickering.
I shut the gas off and felt that the bike instantly slowed down and came to rest.
The next hour this is what I constantly did. Speeding, slowing down, speeding slowing down.
I had a smile on my face from ear to ear that would not go away.
Okay, okay, enough for now.
I took the first exit and drove back to IJsselstein. Only still some paperwork to do now and I can go home with this beautiful present.
After returning at the dealer they asked me where I have been.
Oh, just testing the VMax a bit and driving around in the area, I answered.
Half an hour later I was on the road again, followed by my wife in the car.
It took me some minutes to loose the sight of our car in my mirrors, because I opened the throttle again.

Then I felt somebody pushed my in the side. Tejo, Tejo, wake up!
I slightly opened my eyes and saw that I was lying in my bed.
Having bad dreams again?, my wife asked.

Nope, this was not a bad dream, I answered rather sleepily.
Just hope to get more of these.

I think this will happen for real when I get em in January 2009 and for the time being, I will read your experiences on this website coming months;)
  • Tejo
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 125
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Tejo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My new VMax came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #2

Your a DI@K! :nononono:
  • Qtip
  • Platinum Max
  • What ever!
  • Thank you received: 1767
I'm right here..REALLY!!
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Qtip.

Re:My new VMax came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #3

Qtip wrote:
Your a DI@K! :nononono:

I second that!..

Reading the first few lines I was thinking WTF?! how can this be? But, I has happy for you :angry:
  • xbite9
  • Senior Max
  • Thank you received: 2

Re:My new VMax came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #4

Very well done my friend.

Maximillion

Re:My new VMax came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #5

Then I felt somebody pushed my in the side. Tejo, Tejo, wake up! :rotflmao: :steam: :blahblahbla
  • vmaxbeast
  • Gold Max
  • "How much power is enough ?" "Too much should be j
  • Thank you received: 512
"How much power is enough ?"
"Too much should be just right.

Re:My new VMax came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #6

My only goal with this is, to keep you all excited about this machine and to entertain:) you a bit.
  • Tejo
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 125

Re:My new VMax came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #7

:sick2: :vomit: :tounge: :blahblahbla -1 karma taken away for that 1...
  • Qtip
  • Platinum Max
  • What ever!
  • Thank you received: 1767
I'm right here..REALLY!!
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Qtip.

Re:My new VMax came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #8

You really had me going. I was ready to prod my dealer for more delivery updates.:woohoo:
  • rafter
  • Senior Max
  • Thank you received: 22
Ride Hard or Stay Home

Re:My new VMax came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #9

Hahaha! You had me there! :laughing: :lol2:
  • fxstein
  • Time to Ride! This is VMax!
  • Thank you received: 457
"It's time to Ride - This is Vmax."

Re:My new VMax came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #10

no comment! :nerd:
  • Soki2me
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 2
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook