Friday April 18 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Want to win this UNIQUE item? <a href=http://www.starvmax.com/News/starVmax-News/Time-to-Ride-This-is-VMAX.html>Time to Ride - This is VMAX!</a><br>
Tell us YOUR story and make the world read and comment on it! Check out the rules for this once in a live time contest and take home the ultimate complement to your new 2009 VMAX. Good luck to all of you!
  • Page:

TOPIC: How my dream became reality

Re:How my dream became reality 5 years 6 months ago #11

motorsicl wrote:
I purchased the 1500 cc Tourmaster motor two years ago from PCW. It was around $5400 out the door. They are about a grand more now I think. The EFI is not cheap. $4000 smackaroos. If you plan on purchasing either one of these let me know. I can give some ideas that may aid in your decision purchase making process.

Thanks.
  • inogivearats
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 10
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How my dream became reality 5 years 6 months ago #12

Thanks for the writeup! Nice story.

For the cost of a Tourmaster and EFI you might as well get the new VMax. That engine comes with 2 years of warranty... :thumbsup:
  • fxstein
  • Time to Ride! This is VMax!
  • Thank you received: 457
"It's time to Ride - This is Vmax."

Re:How my dream became reality 5 years 6 months ago #13

I concur. The new Vmax has everything that any Vmax ethusiast has ever wanted or will really need. I really want one but will just have to wait. Unless you like building something for the thrill of building something then keep your bike. But if your bike is paid off and you want to pay half of what a new Vmax cost go the other route.
  • motorsicl
  • Senior Max
  • Thank you received: 23
JROC
1996 Vmax 1500 Fuel Injected
2009 Vmax Stock (V&H exhaust with PCV)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook