Thursday April 24 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Want to win this UNIQUE item? <a href=http://www.starvmax.com/News/starVmax-News/Time-to-Ride-This-is-VMAX.html>Time to Ride - This is VMAX!</a><br>
Tell us YOUR story and make the world read and comment on it! Check out the rules for this once in a live time contest and take home the ultimate complement to your new 2009 VMAX. Good luck to all of you!

TOPIC: A Happy Place !!Where will yours be ?

A Happy Place !!Where will yours be ? 5 years 7 months ago #1

Man I gotta tell you, I am at such a great place when I am riding on a motorcycle. I take the long way home, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. It's what make everything else ok. Life's good and it's gonna get even better, when we all get our V-Max's whats gonna be your first ride ? whats your dream ride ? Mine is to go to every local dealership which doesn't sell the V-Max and go inside and walk around like I'm looking for someone :rotflmao: But the ride I'm looking forward to the most is riding down to fla. in early spring. Take care and hope to see you there . "On star we shine "
  • otodama
  • Senior Max
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:A Happy Place !!Where will yours be ? 5 years 7 months ago #2

My local bike night hang out. Man its going to be sweet. All the drooling and picture taking, and questions, and....

Also my happy place will be each and every red light I get when light catches me and there's no cars in front of me and the police is no where to be found.

Then there's that private place like after I wash, wax and detail the bike. When you step back and give it a once over.....oh that warm fuzzy feeling... :yes:
  • arabian2
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 137

Re:A Happy Place !!Where will yours be ? 5 years 7 months ago #3

First ride= home from the dealer ,sit in the garage and stare/drool for about all night :dancing:
Then out to the airport for some worry free high speed fun , a little wheelie practice,cup of coffee and answer the How many
f@#&%!g bikes do you have question. Then blast back out to the dealership,give my initial ride review,order some stuff,and then a 1 hour + back country road ride just me and my new max. Can't wait... And see you in Florida for bike week
d416_1.jpg
  • hangarnc
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 97
Quality is remembered long after price has been forgotten
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by hangarnc.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook