Friday April 25 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Want to win this UNIQUE item? <a href=http://www.starvmax.com/News/starVmax-News/Time-to-Ride-This-is-VMAX.html>Time to Ride - This is VMAX!</a><br>
Tell us YOUR story and make the world read and comment on it! Check out the rules for this once in a live time contest and take home the ultimate complement to your new 2009 VMAX. Good luck to all of you!

TOPIC: Mid-life crisis calmed by a VMax

Mid-life crisis calmed by a VMax 5 years 6 months ago #1

As a young lad in my house, my parents never allowed me or my siblings to ride motorcycles. They were considered to be too dangerous. So I was really never exposed to the fun of a two wheeler until I was in my twenties.
When I was a young adult and started making descent money, I decided I wanted a fast sports car. I really wanted a Corvette. Unfortunately, a new Corvette was still out of my price range.
I had a need for speed and purely by accident, me and my best friend wandered into a Yamaha dealer. The dealer was real good at his job. He explained that a motorcycle is MUCH faster than a Corvette. I was sold. I bought a 1996 Yamaha FZR600 and boy was it fun.
FZR_600.jpg

After a couple of years with it, I guess my urge for speed had settled down. I sold it and got a reliable Camry.
Now, I'm coming up fast on 40. I feel a need for speed again. However, now with my maturity, I'm not interested in a sport bike and I'm sure I can act a lot more responsible.
To me, the VMax is a perfect fit. It has a very attractive style. The engine has the power I crave and according to the reviews I've read, the VMax also handles like a dream.
The VMax is my perfect fit. I can hardly wait to get mine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Mid-life crisis calmed by a VMax 5 years 6 months ago #2

Looks like we are about the same age. Similar need for speed here - SERIOUSLY ... :punk:
  • fxstein
  • Time to Ride! This is VMax!
  • Thank you received: 457
"It's time to Ride - This is Vmax."

Re:Mid-life crisis calmed by a VMax 5 years 6 months ago #3

putting a deposit on a v max brought on a midlife crisis :scary:
  • Soki2me
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 2
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Soki2me.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook