Sunday April 20 , 2014
Text Size
   
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Yamaha Star VMax Forum!

You have come to the place where members share their experience about the All New Next Generation Yamaha Star VMax.
We encourage you to post of a little introduction about yourself and get a warm welcome into the online neighborhood dedicated to the most powerful muscle bike in the world!

TOPIC: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 7 months ago #31

PeaDawg wrote:
good news!..... :yes:

----PeaDawg (Darel)

thanks man! I really appreciate your and everyone else on here's help! Now it's time to gen2 shop!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
  • Kevin S.
  • Kevin S. 's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Max
  • Posts: 71
  • Thank you received: 29
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 2 months ago #32

Might be the proud new owner of Jayhawk's 2nd gen VMAX here shortly. I will be flying out from denver to plano, tx and riding back. I can't wait! I haven't been on a road trip in a long time!
  • Kevin S.
  • Kevin S. 's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Max
  • Posts: 71
  • Thank you received: 29
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Kevin S. .
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vmaxbabe, Qtip, jbretthorton, No_Max

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 2 months ago #33

Your going to have a nice day to do it too..Be in low 60's and nothing but sunshine..Good luck!

His bike should be close to show room quality.. Your going to luv it!

We will need a FULL rundown of your thoughts on the the way back up north..

Besafe and have fun and get gas when the light comes on..Remember you have 1.1 gallons left after that..Don't push it..
  • Qtip
  • Qtip's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • What ever!
  • Posts: 6324
  • Thank you received: 1767
I'm right here..REALLY!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 2 months ago #34

:dancing: Congrats!!!!

Scott
  • sal70lemans
  • sal70lemans's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Senior Max
  • Posts: 257
  • Thank you received: 167
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 2 months ago #35

Qtip wrote:
Your going to have a nice day to do it too..Be in low 60's and nothing but sunshine..Good luck!

His bike should be close to show room quality.. Your going to luv it!

We will need a FULL rundown of your thoughts on the the way back up north..

Besafe and have fun and get gas when the light comes on..Remember you have 1.1 gallons left after that..Don't push it..

Thanks, I will watch the fuel gauge very closely. I hope I won't be as ineptly watching it as I do my car lol. I will also do a full write up on the ride back.
  • Kevin S.
  • Kevin S. 's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Max
  • Posts: 71
  • Thank you received: 29
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vmaxbabe, Qtip

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 2 months ago #36

Kevin S. wrote:
Qtip wrote:
Your going to have a nice day to do it too..Be in low 60's and nothing but sunshine..Good luck!

His bike should be close to show room quality.. Your going to luv it!

We will need a FULL rundown of your thoughts on the the way back up north..

Besafe and have fun and get gas when the light comes on..Remember you have 1.1 gallons left after that..Don't push it..

Thanks, I will watch the fuel gauge very closely. I hope I won't be as ineptly watching it as I do my car lol. I will also do a full write up on the ride back.

:photo: :photo: :photo: Don't forget to take a lot of pics... we like those too!!!!

Scott
  • sal70lemans
  • sal70lemans's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Senior Max
  • Posts: 257
  • Thank you received: 167
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 2 months ago #37

Kevin S. wrote:
Might be the proud new owner of Jayhawk's 2nd gen VMAX here shortly. I will be flying out from denver to plano, tx and riding back. I can't wait! I haven't been on a road trip in a long time!

That sounds like FUN! Congrats! You're gonna love it! :punk:
  • No_Max
  • No_Max's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • Posts: 3131
  • Thank you received: 2479
Lean & Mean it in every corner of your life...
If it wasn't for us the fast lane would rust...
V4'S are music to the seat of my pants...
Get your V-Max ECU Re-Flashed to Full Power!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 2 months ago #38

Kevin S. wrote:
Might be the proud new owner of Jayhawk's 2nd gen VMAX here shortly. I will be flying out from denver to plano, tx and riding back. I can't wait! I haven't been on a road trip in a long time!

you will not be disappointed,this max is in great condition,never raced,still has original rubber.
  • greenslime
  • greenslime's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Max
  • Posts: 811
  • Thank you received: 322
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 2 months ago #39

greenslime wrote:
Kevin S. wrote:
Might be the proud new owner of Jayhawk's 2nd gen VMAX here shortly. I will be flying out from denver to plano, tx and riding back. I can't wait! I haven't been on a road trip in a long time!

you will not be disappointed,this max is in great condition,never raced,still has original rubber.

Great to hear! I may not modify it if it's that clean (famous last words? lol).
  • Kevin S.
  • Kevin S. 's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Max
  • Posts: 71
  • Thank you received: 29
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello all, 1st gen owner looking to buy a 2nd gen 2 years 2 months ago #40

u may as well get a trailer and take it back home and park it up in a warm dry place if your going to do that..

Mod it, ride it and luv it!
  • Qtip
  • Qtip's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • What ever!
  • Posts: 6324
  • Thank you received: 1767
I'm right here..REALLY!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook