Wednesday April 23 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Yamaha Star VMax Forum!

You have come to the place where members share their experience about the All New Next Generation Yamaha Star VMax.
We encourage you to post of a little introduction about yourself and get a warm welcome into the online neighborhood dedicated to the most powerful muscle bike in the world!

TOPIC: No-One from Dickinson

Re: No-One from Dickinson 2 years 3 months ago #31

lightworker wrote:
He Mav lover ,
Here is the lightworker .
Just have my bike a week and it is amazing .
Only problem is that i get pain in my L hand .
Tried to adjust the steer position, forget it it is fixed and can not be adjusted .

Gr Mark .

The handle bars are pinned in position. Pull the pin and you can adjust them where ever you want them. May not help though....I tried a few positions but ended up replacing the bars with with ones that have less rise and sweep. Wrist which is what was bothering me, is better now. :)
  • itgoes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 2938
Mark B

"The Future Is Unwritten"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: No-One from Dickinson 2 years 3 months ago #32

well, on my way to having a bad ass max i rode today to shop to have the right fork seal and dust seal replaced and get the oil pump and other recall done and just got a lowering link and working on the midpipe hoping to have the 240 wheel and tire and cf intake runners and side covers done by the end of next week. :hot: and let me just say this i didn't know what i was missing my other bikes never felt like they had that much power :bow: I even punked some stupid kid on a crotch rocket (Honda) made him look foolish and them he asked me what kind of bike I had, I told him a grown man bike :rotflmao:
  • No-One
  • Fresh Max
  • Thank you received: 9
The following user(s) said Thank You: docrok

Re: No-One from Dickinson 2 years 3 months ago #33

Like I said on post #13.... B)
  • docrok
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 1145
To the Max....
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook