Sunday April 26 , 2015
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance

Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #1

Some of you might have read that I've been waiting a while on a Hindle 4-2-2 pipe that I ordered from Brocks Performance. I heard from Steve at Brocks this morning, and he assured me that he had spoken to Hindle and I would have the pipe and 2 cans very soon. This afternoon I received a call from Lee Hindle, and had a very nice conversation with him about the status of my order. He explained why it was delayed and gave me a very sincere apology.

One of the main reasons for the delay is that as I suspected, I will the owner of the only one in existence! So there weren't any on the shelf to ship. It is as I write this being built by Hindle's top fabricator. Lee and I agreed that this will be a pipe that other VMax owners may be interested in, and they will be ramping up production when that time comes.

They are going to rush it out to me as soon as it's done (early next week) and it will be on the bike very soon after. I will post pictures and a review.
  • itgoes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 3722
Mark B

"The Future Is Unwritten"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pokeynose, Kodiak, TB21, greenslime, DrewMax

Re: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #2

itgoes wrote:
Some of you might have read that I've been waiting a while on a Hindle 4-2-2 pipe that I ordered from Brocks Performance. I heard from Steve at Brocks this morning, and he assured me that he had spoken to Hindle and I would have the pipe and 2 cans very soon. This afternoon I received a call from Lee Hindle, and had a very nice conversation with him about the status of my order. He explained why it was delayed and gave me a very sincere apology.

One of the main reasons for the delay is that as I suspected, I will the owner of the only one in existence! So there weren't any on the shelf to ship. It is as I write this being built by Hindle's top fabricator. Lee and I agreed that this will be a pipe that other VMax owners may be interested in, and they will be ramping up production when that time comes.

They are going to rush it out to me as soon as it's done (early next week) and it will be on the bike very soon after. I will post pictures and a review.

This is very exciting Mark! I am sure the wait will be worth it...I am interested to know what your thoughts are once you get it...i think this will be top of the line system for us that love the 4-2-2 pipe setup
  • neno17
  • Senior Max
  • Thank you received: 131

Re: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #3

Can't wait to see it in person! I really like the twin cans on a max
  • Blackmax98
  • Expert Max
  • Come On Try To Beat My Busa
  • Thank you received: 413

Re: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #4

Looking forward to seeing and HEARING it, my gen I has a hindle,makes good power and sounds Just right when you want it to.

Re: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #5

Mark,
It's always good to have more choices for our Vmax. It's good that vendor has finally communicated with you. It sucks that your bike has been down for so long. Thanks for the sacrifice. I’ll be watching this thread closely as your installation progresses.
  • hammer
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 1128

Re: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #6

Post some pics and a sound clip when you get it on.
It's a really nice system and it had a killer sound when we tested it on my bike , I've always loved the idle and lower pulling revs of the daul system.
  • TB21
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 289

Re: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #7

Hang in there Mark....I've been down myself waiting on my brocks system.

Bike looks at me and says...c'mon man let's go already.

I have been waiting on the 4-1 all black gen4 with CF cans....when I talked with Steve on Wed...
he said that they were another 2 weeks out. So, I changed to the same setup with the black powder coated mufflers since it was in stock. Will be here Monday!!!!

Rick
  • 92vmax
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 72
Time to Ride This is VMAX

Re: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #8

Awesome!

Another 4-2-2 system from which to choose. I would like to do some mods this year and have been trying to decide what system to get then match it with a Nash Flash.

I much prefer the look of dual systems (one each side) over the single sided 4 into 1 to keep the bike looking more balanced.

Please post up a vid when its done so we can see how it looks and sounds.

Cheers!
Pokey.
  • pokeynose
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: KosRider

Re: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #9

That's really great Mark. If I had any patience I would have waited as I prefer the dual cans also.
Not that I am not happy with my 4-1 Brocks/Hindle/NashFlash. Its nothing short of great.
The long swing arm is also something I love now, but if it were available at the time, I am sure I would have bought a 4-2. Can't wait for the review
  • VmaxOZ
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 1535

Re: Hindle 4-2-2.......Brocks Performance 3 years 2 weeks ago #10

:photo: :photo: :photo: Pics when available would be great! I too like the "balanced" look of the twin mufflers. However that Brocks 4-1 looks REALLY mean on the 'Max! :cigar:
  • VMaxChuck
  • Gold Max
  • Thank you received: 339
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook

starVmax - Videos

View all videos