Wednesday July 30 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cincinnati, Ohio area???

Cincinnati, Ohio area??? 6 years 7 months ago #1

I live in the tropical region of Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm also seeking riding buddies no matter the brand. As of now, most maxers live in sunny California and in the area of Cleveland, Ohio. Hope to find more companions once the new Max comes out. It will be like a swarm of killer bees on steroids with base exhausts prowling the pavements. Life is good, biking makes it better. :woohoo:
  • mikemax04
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 77
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cincinnati, Ohio area??? 5 years 11 months ago #2

Mikemax,
There is two maxes in Madison,IN and I think a guy in town just bought one a couple of weeks ago. I have a 98 and my buddy has a 95.
Later,
Shawn

Re:Cincinnati, Ohio area??? 5 years 11 months ago #3

Karma to you & welcome to the site! B)
  • Bad_Max
  • Community Accessory Master
  • Thank you received: 832
Lean & Mean it in every corner of your life...
If it wasn't for us the fast lane would rust...
V4'S are music to the seat of my pants...
Get your V-Max ECU Re-Flashed to Full Power!

Re:Cincinnati, Ohio area??? 5 years 11 months ago #4

Thanks Shawn for getting in touch. That's about a tank of gas away, not bad. At the moment My leg is in a cast so it might be another month before I can ride. As soon as I'm able, I'll be in touch and we can take it from there. I look forward to riding with Maxmen. :woohoo:

shagcope wrote:
Mikemax,
There is two maxes in Madison,IN and I think a guy in town just bought one a couple of weeks ago. I have a 98 and my buddy has a 95.
Later,
Shawn
  • mikemax04
  • Expert Max

Re:Cincinnati, Ohio area??? 5 years 11 months ago #5

mikemax04 wrote:
I live in the tropical region of Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm also seeking riding buddies no matter the brand. As of now, most maxers live in sunny California and in the area of Cleveland, Ohio. Hope to find more companions once the new Max comes out. :woohoo:

Mikemax04, I'm about 200 miles away, and I see there are a couple of Vmax folks in Louisville, which is half way between us. Maybe we can hook up with them, or just meet in Louisville. Let's touch base when our bikes get here and the snow melts.... :thumbsup:

Mike.
  • m25443
  • Thank you received: 211

Re:Cincinnati, Ohio area??? 5 years 11 months ago #6

m25443 wrote:
mikemax04 wrote:
I live in the tropical region of Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm also seeking riding buddies no matter the brand. As of now, most maxers live in sunny California and in the area of Cleveland, Ohio. Hope to find more companions once the new Max comes out. :woohoo:

Mikemax04, I'm about 200 miles away, and I see there are a couple of Vmax folks in Louisville, which is half way between us. Maybe we can hook up with them, or just meet in Louisville. Let's touch base when our bikes get here and the snow melts.... :thumbsup:

Mike.

Sounds like a plan, looking forward to it.
  • mikemax04
  • Expert Max

Re:Cincinnati, Ohio area??? 5 years 11 months ago #7

I'm one of the Louisville guys. Give me a shout when you come up with something!
Cheers
  • baxeaves
  • Senior Max
  • Thank you received: 3

Re:Cincinnati, Ohio area??? 5 years 11 months ago #8

baxeaves wrote:
I'm one of the Louisville guys. Give me a shout when you come up with something!
Cheers

I didn't put it together before, but you are the first on the list of orders. Very cool that you are only about 100 miles away. I am 26229 and ordered on 7/15, so I am pretty far down the line from you. Have you received delivery month from your dealer (sorry if you already indicated this somewhere)?

Mike
  • m25443
  • Thank you received: 211
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook