Wednesday September 03 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OK... Just a "Pick on Tim Nash Thread"

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #41

Moot point for me! I am 6'5" and when I sat on a BKing for a test ride I jumped straight off without even starting it. The BKing is made for midgets. Then I bought an MT-01 and moved recently to the extremely comfortable Vmax.

I don't drag race or street race. I ride for fun, and the curved accelleration the Vmax has is simply fun....... And shorties can ride it!!

If you want a race bike, then buy one. If you want to turn heads, meet people and feel like you are part of an elite group ( whether it is only perceived, or true) then buy the Vmax. I don't know why some of you guys are getting do animated about this topic!
  • Throgmaster
  • Junior Max
  • Thank you received: 35
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #42

smack talk is fun and good entertainment on a slow day but the b-king is old news,can't wait for the riding season to get going,i'm ready for vmax vs 14R!!!----it should be a good one.
  • greenslime
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 354

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #43

YESSSSSSSSS! vmax vs 14r Both bikes have between 115-120 ftlbs. and 190 rwhp with the 14r coming in at about 80 pounds lighter. Very Very interesting! 20-120 vmax, 120-130 tie, 130-and up 14r. Still says alot of the max! As soon as I find one, I'll let all know.

ride safe,
vegas tom
  • vrodtom
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 94
The following user(s) said Thank You: greenslime, jbretthorton

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #44

img007_2012-01-29.jpg

First Page
  • Blackmax98
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Max
  • Come On Try To Beat My Busa
  • Thank you received: 411

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #45

img009_2012-01-29.jpg

Second
  • Blackmax98
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Max

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #46

img006.jpg

Seems like no one could get it into the 9's but Rickey
  • Blackmax98
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Max
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Blackmax98.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbretthorton

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #47

Blackmax98 wrote:
The only one who knows My Busa on here is Mark B (Itgoes) and he knows how much I spent on my 1397 Build

I don't remember exactly what you said you paid Mark.....but what ever you say you paid is good enough for me buddy. I know you did the heads and cams first.....then took it back to make the motor bigger. When it was all said and done you had all the components of one of Carpenters standard packages just like you are saying.

As far as matching up with the VMax...I think my VMax would have beat your Busa (1/4 mile)before you had any work done, and I think they were very close after you had the heads and cams done, they ran that way at the track.....and that was before I put the big air on. Now with your bigger motor and all the other work I've got no shot in the 1/4 mile because you are making at least 20 more than me and the Busa weighs less. Of course it's also geared and slammed.....so yup....no shot.

Just in case people don't know we are talking about a Gen1 Busa here.
  • itgoes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 3326
Mark B

"The Future Is Unwritten"
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by itgoes.

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #48

So let me get this straight. . .on a vmax fourm, a member is bad mouthing the Gen 11. And one of his biggest complaints is its cost? So he goes on to say how great and CHEAPER the B-king is. Whats wrong with this picture?

From my experience a lot (not all) of the guys over at the vmax fourm don't have a pot to piss in , so anything they can't afford is no good.

I bought my Gen 11 used and feel I got a good value for the $$ I spent. You can buy a Gen 1 anywhere from $2500 to $7000 and have a nice bike, not a Gen 11 but still a nice ride.

It seems economics drives the opinions over at vmax forum. . . not reality.

I am a Yamaha guy, don't give a shit about other makes. Doesn't mean I don't like or appreciated those other brands, they just don't do it for me like the V-Max does.

So for a VMAX forum to bad mouth the GEN 11 bike is complete BS, and those individuals have a personal agenda based on dollars only. How can they have any credibility?

So if you want to continue to ride 27 year old technology, knock yourself out. But don't bad mouth the superior Gen 11 VMAX
  • Mrmaxx
  • Expert Max
  • Thank you received: 204
Brocks 4-1 with short Mega
PC5
Big Air
PC power shifter
Double D clutch
Yamaha race computer
NASH FLASH
Conti 240 Wide wheel
"X" VMOA #22
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kodiak, skullmax, PeaDawg, TnVmax, VMAXD

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #49

Mrmaxx wrote:
So let me get this straight. . .on a vmax fourm, a member is bad mouthing the Gen 11. And one of his biggest complaints is its cost? So he goes on to say how great and CHEAPER the B-king is. Whats wrong with this picture?

From my experience a lot (not all) of the guys over at the vmax fourm don't have a pot to piss in , so anything they can't afford is no good.

I bought my Gen 11 used and feel I got a good value for the $$ I spent. You can buy a Gen 1 anywhere from $2500 to $7000 and have a nice bike, not a Gen 11 but still a nice ride.

I am a Yamaha guy, don't give a shit about other makes. Doesn't mean I don't like or appreciated those other brands, they just don't do it for me like the V-Max does.

So for a VMAX forum to bad mouth the GEN 11 bike is complete BS, and those individuals have a personal agenda based on dollars only. How can they have any credibility?

So if you want to continue to ride 27 year old technology, knock yourself out. But don't bad mouth the superior Gen 11 VMAX

+1

Well said Bob.
  • itgoes
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Max
  • Thank you received: 3326
Mark B

"The Future Is Unwritten"

Re: Nother GenII Hater... HA HA!! 2 years 7 months ago #50

Mrmaxx wrote:

Bob ,Ya know how I feel +1
  • Blackmax98
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Max
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

My Account

Sign in with Facebook